Twin City Raceway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phone Numbers for test and tune notification

3 posters

Go down

Phone Numbers for test and tune notification Empty Phone Numbers for test and tune notification

Post  A-Stock_#28 July 29th 2009, 17:53

We have put togather a test and tune so if anyone is interested please leave your name and number so Everyone will be able to call Everyone when it is available to us.
It is 30$ per car for test and tune and must me a minimum of 5 cars to test.

I am down for testing as long as my car is running good enough.

Scott 252-8729
Brad 252-6017
A-Stock_#28
A-Stock_#28
YOUNG GUN

Back to top Go down

Phone Numbers for test and tune notification Empty Re: Phone Numbers for test and tune notification

Post  dbass July 29th 2009, 23:07

time and date?

Dustin 398-2389
dbass
dbass
ROOKIE

Back to top Go down

Phone Numbers for test and tune notification Empty Re: Phone Numbers for test and tune notification

Post  A-Stock_#28 July 30th 2009, 18:28

this week we will be testing on friday. If you want you can give me or brad a call friday morning and we should have a time. We have to wait for richard to let us know what time he can be there so.... ya give us a call.
A-Stock_#28
A-Stock_#28
YOUNG GUN

Back to top Go down

Post  Area1 August 8th 2009, 01:58

Any chance of doing a test and tune the Friday before our next race(8/14)? Contact number 398-1425.

-Todd

Area1
RACE FAN

Back to top Go down

Post  A-Stock_#28 August 8th 2009, 02:24

I believe the day that we were talking was the thursday before the following raceday. It was going to be friday because Richard was at court but i will talk to Richard tommorrow at the tough truck comp. and see if he is available.
A-Stock_#28
A-Stock_#28
YOUNG GUN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down