Twin City Raceway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can help you with your Roll Cage!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

I can help you with your Roll Cage!!!!! Empty I can help you with your Roll Cage!!!!!

Post  northroadchoppers May 19th 2009, 04:50

I and alot of 1 3/4" roll cage tubing (.095" welded seam) not black wall pipe junk. this is the real thing. I also have a tubing bender to bend it. I am trying to help local guys and girls that want to build a car to race at twin city raceway. I payed $2.50 per foot for this tubing. I will sell it for the same price that I bought it for. I will also charge 5.00 bucks per bend to bend it for you. The best way to make sure you get the right bend is to get some small round bar and bend it in the shape that you need and I can try to bend the tubing the same way. I am trying to get some premade cages built for the do it yourself type of builders but it always seem to work better to custom bend tubing just for your car.... just tell me what you need and I will try to hook you up best I can. before you try to bring me a bunch of bent coat hangers, check with me 1st. I will give you some pointers.
northroadchoppers
northroadchoppers
ROOKIE

Back to top Go down

I can help you with your Roll Cage!!!!! Empty Re: I can help you with your Roll Cage!!!!!

Post  A-Stock_#28 May 29th 2009, 07:27

Do you install cages? Say if i brouught you a cage ready car how much would it cost to be done. Car is a 86 cutlass.
A-Stock_#28
A-Stock_#28
YOUNG GUN

Back to top Go down

I can help you with your Roll Cage!!!!! Empty Re: I can help you with your Roll Cage!!!!!

Post  northroadchoppers May 30th 2009, 08:45

Yes I can install them too. My only problem is that I got 3 cars in my shop right now getting built. I guess the frist thing is do you know what kind of cage you want? 4 point 6 point or 8 point? the 4 and the six point take about the same amount of time to do but the 8 points take longer to do but I think there alot better. is the car guted out with all the glass and everything gone? next are you planing to use the stock stearing stuff or replacing it with aftermarket stuff? 3rd do you need me to mount the seat, seat belts and window net? 4th when do you need it done?
northroadchoppers
northroadchoppers
ROOKIE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down